Sunday, May 27, 2012

What I Left Behind

I find myself walking away from quite a bit, it seems. Want to see?


This golden acorn divided dish just didn't scream to me. Plus it was $4.99, with no lid. Ehh.


I'm afraid to say I think this butterfly gold print is one of my least favorites - sad, huh? Again, no lid, and $4.99 on this gal as well. 


I'm kind of regretting not getting this little cross-stitching. How adorable is it?! $.99, too. I'm not quite sure why I turned it down, either. Boo on me.

However, I did score a sweet complete Pyrex percolator for $5!


Eeeek! I had to try it out immediately, although it didn't turn out so well. I'm afraid my coffee was ground too small and fell through into the brewed coffee. Boo! But I will try again soon, with coarser grounds. Or maybe I'll just use it for tea. Either way, I dig it.

Hope everyone is having a weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I just bought the Golden Acorn yesterday for $1 - it''s not so bad!!

    Welcome to blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think I already have it...I'll have to check, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the perculator, Madee! Once you get the grind size right, i bet it will rock! :)

    ReplyDelete