Sunday, July 29, 2012

For Sale/Trade

I have a few items I'm looking to sell/trade. Let me know if you're interested!

#043 Town & Country, no lid or chips/cracks
England Pyrex (unsure of name?) with lid, one small chip in lid


4 golden yellow Pyrex mugs - great shape!
#063 Divided green (verde?), no lid or chips/cracks
Butterfly Gold gravy boat, no chips/cracks



Old Orchard, no lid, no chips/cracks



I also have three pieces on eBay right now that end tonight - if they don't sell then they're up for trade/sale as well!

#063 Divided green casserole with Spring Blossom/Crazy Daisy lid, no chips/cracks


#473 Butterfly Gold (minty!) and #442 Early American (a couple scratches, one chip - can provide more photos later!)



Let me know if you're interested in any piece! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Love the mugs, Madee! :) Maybe leave a comment on my blog with your email (I won't post!) and we can see if I have something you might wana trade for? :)

    ReplyDelete