- Finally completed my primary set! The little blue was one of my first ever Pyrex scores, which means it was probably under $2. Last summer, my parents found the yellow & green at a garage sale for $3 for both. Last week I found the red for $1.99 at my local Red Racks. This brings my total to $7. Yay!
- Scored one of my most-wanted Pyrex pieces! I'm sure others out there have their "must-have" list, right? My #1 is a complete Spirograph, #2 Mod Kitchen, #3 New Dots set (good luck to me, right? Haha!) Well, cross off that #2! I scored this Mod Kitchen last week for a wee bit more than what I'd normally pay, but...c'mon, it was my #2! $19 for this beauty! I figured the best way to break it in was to use it. Here she is, fresh out of the oven with stuffed shells.
- Helped my momma yesterday bake for a church fundraiser. Can we just take a moment and look at how adorable my mother, Ace, is?!
We made so many cupcakes!
|Chocolate cake stuffed with chocolate buttercream & waffle cone pieces, topped with chocolate buttercream, waffle cone pieces, walnuts, and chocolate drizzle|
#2: Dirt & Worms
|Chocolate cake rolled in chocolate ganache, topped with chocolate buttercream, oreo crumbles, gummy worms, and a mini Oreo|
|Chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream, topped with Sixlets, sprinkles, and a Peep|
#4) Lemon (My personal fave!)
|Lemon cake topped with lemon buttercream, candy pearls, and a Lemonhead|
- Found this little guy at a local flea market - and although it made me chuckle, I didn't bring it home:
- Practiced my "wedding hair"! I'm getting married in ELEVEN DAYS. Holy canoly! It's a very non-traditional Vegas wedding (yes...Elvis will be there) with our immediate family only (large reception with extended family/friends to follow back home.) I'm wearing a birdcage veil made by one of my very best friends, and I'm thinking wearing my hair down in a long vintage wave like so:
Thanks for tuning in to my chaotic ramblings!