Friday, April 26, 2013

Love & Marriage (And Pyrex!)

Hello, all!

Sorry for my lack of posts - I've been a wee busy, getting married!


Yes, we did it Vegas-style.


Yes, Elvis married us.


My best friend, my soul mate. Love him forever!

I did expand my Pyrex collection a tiny bit...(of course.)


My aunt gave us these for our wedding present...I squealed. A lot. New in the unopened box - Shenandoah casserole set! Eeek! Love! Totally scared to open them, though!


Random new pieces acquired.


The awesome hubby bought me my first striped bowl on our honeymoon!


I also rearranged the random Pyrex on my bookshelf, too!

That's been my life recently. :)

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great way to start off married life! I have that stripes piece too, now we jut need to find the pink and blue one for cheap, I'll keep dreaming! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a very good life it is, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete