Thursday, May 2, 2013

Lately...

Scored some fun new pieces this week!

First up, this gorgeous Celtic Floral promo!


I had never seen this piece before and found it while in a tiny antique mall with my momma. It has sweet little hearts on the top, and it's oh-so-shiny red! In love with this guy! Paid more than I usually would...but look how cuuute. ($20)

And maybe the piece I'm most excited for! You see, I've always longed for a 9x13" lasagna pan. I have the worst luck finding them though! Every time I do they're $45+. My mom found this one at the local thrift store for $15 and texted me instantly. She thought I'd pass because of the price and was surprised by my response - YES PLEASE!


It's gorgeous! This is my first Snowflake Blue that has not been completely destroyed by a dishwasher. (RIP beauties.)

And I leave you with a bit of Pyrex in action...because you know I use mine daily!

Summertime strawberries!

My husband makes the best guac EVER.

xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. Hi Madee. Cool photos! I saw your post about the Cosmo lid...oh my goodness! I'd love to trade for it I have have something you need that I can part with...not sure what that would be...unfortunately I've sold alot but let me know what you need and I'll check.
    jsjohnson91@frontier.com
    is my email. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pieces are gorgeous. BTW, loved your Vegas-style wedding. That's the way to do it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new reader who just discovered your blog. I love the Pyrex. I'd like to subscribe by email. I don't see it offered & wonder if you'd consider it? I'll continue reading looking forward to reading older posts.
    Debharris723@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete